Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Pharmaceutical > Latest Jobs In A Leading Pharmaceutical Firm
Latest Jobs In A Leading Pharmaceutical Firm
Jul 29, 2019, 6:06 PM
Vincintoire Limited - Our client in the Pharmaceutical industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Locum Pharmacist Location: Lagos Job Description
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians' work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- The ideal candidate must be mentally agile, hardworking, customer friendly with great communication skills
- Residence around Ojodu, Lagos is an added advantage.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust in relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Proven experience as inventory officer in the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- B.Sc/B.A in Business Administration, Logistics, Accounting or relevant field;
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts