Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Latest Jobs at Ladgroup Limited Ikenne, Ogun State
Latest Jobs at Ladgroup Limited Ikenne, Ogun State
Nov 1, 2017, 4:50 PM
Ladgroup Limited, is pioneering the industrial processing of sheanuts in Nigeria through its State of the Art Oil Mill and Solvent Extraction Factory at Ikenne-Remo in Ogun State and Isolo, Lagos. The factory will produce sheabutter for the export market and in addition produce refined vegetable oils for local consumption. The factory will provide direct and indirect employment to numerous Nigerians and contribute significantly towards increasing the non- oil export earnings of the nation. We are looking for highly qualified, committed, experienced, energetic, and ambitious technical staff for immediate employment in the positions below: Job Title: Quality Analyst Location: Ikenne, Ogun Responsibilities
- To implement Quality Management Program according to International Standards and Best Practices.
- Perform quality analyses on shift basis on incoming raw material, work in process, and finished stock for export.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Food Technology/ Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry.
- Prior experience in quality analysis of fats and oils or related materials mandatory.
- To manage the maintenance operations of our 3 bay Cold Store to ensure efficient operation and achievement of minus 18 degrees temperature levels always for the storage of frozen items including frozen fish.
- Plan and implement cost effective preventive maintenance procedures and conduct repairs to equipment when required.
- Manage generators to ensure availability of backup supply of electric power when required and other utilities in the premises.
- B.Sc/B.Eng/HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 15 years-experience in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning.
- Must have at least 7 years’ experience managing a large cold store.
- To manage operation of the generating sets to ensure availability of backup electric power.
- Perform routine maintenance according to set schedules and safety standards and ensure optimum performance of the generators.
- Minimum of OND or Trade Test Ill in Mechanical Engineering; 5 years working experience with repairs and maintenance of heavy duty generators up to 1000 KVA
- To ensure the optimum operation of industrial boilers to produce steam to support the factory operations.
- Perform routine maintenance according to set schedules and safety standards.
- Minimum of OND or Trade Test III in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering; 5 years working experience with industrial boilers.
- One passport size photograph
- Curriculum Vitae not exceeding 3 pages
- A one page summary of your relevant experience and achievements
- Copies of relevant documents and certificates
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts