Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Latest Jobs in Warri, Delta State at Lily Hospitals Limited
Latest Jobs in Warri, Delta State at Lily Hospitals Limited
Jun 24, 2017, 4:56 PM
Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the most prosperous hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. At Lily Hospitals, we recognize that our staff are vital to the achievement of our organizational vision, the sustainability of our mission and the profitability of our business. We also recognize that our staff are our most valuable assets and as such continuously prioritize their welfare, and also see to the provision of an environment that is conducive for optimal productivity and performance and which consistently supports operational efficiency and effectiveness. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Audiology Technician Location: Warri, Delta Department: ENT/Occupational Health Job Type: Full Time Major Functions
- Carrying out all audiometric and tympanometric tests including OAE and ABR
- Development and fashioning of hearing aid moulds and impressions
- Carrying out hearing aid assessments and fittings
- Participate in multidisciplinary educational and audit programmes of the hospital
- Counseling of patients with hearing loss
- Work directly with occupational health department in hearing screenings
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in Audiology/Audiology Education or B.Sc in Audiology/Audiology Education (desirable)
- 1 to 3 years relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
- Possess high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
Job Title: Anaesthetist Nurse Location: Warri, Delta Type: Full Time Job Category: Senior Level Job Summary
- The Anaesthetic Nurse is responsible for assessing, developing, implementing and evaluating programmes of care for patients undergoing surgical procedures.
- The job holder provides high quality clinical assistance to the Anaesthetist during surgical procedures and also provides clinical supervision on a day to day basis to junior nursing staff in the unit.
- Assess, develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care for patients.
- Ensure that the anaesthetic room is prepared in accordance with the individual needs of the patient and anaesthetist in terms of drug preparation/administration, IV cannulation, IV fluids and preparation and insertion of invasive monitoring as required.
- Evaluate patients' post-surgical or post-anesthesia responses, taking appropriate corrective actions or requesting consultation if complications occur.
- Perform pre-anesthetic screenings, including physical evaluations and patient interviews, and document results.
- Discharge patients from post-anesthesia care.
- Perform arterial blood gas sampling, recognize and interpret findings and report the findings to the anaesthetist.
- Assist the Anaesthetist during pre- and intra-operative period initiating care and clinical interventions according to patient's condition and in accordance with Health regulations.
- Ensure adequate stock levels are maintained in the anaesthetic rooms at all times and that non-stock requisition orders are dealt with appropriately.
- Provide a commitment to expanding existing skills, assisting in the planning and implementation of the Anaesthetic and peri-operative assessment nursing role.
- Develop good interpersonal relationships with nursing staff through effective communication and sound management systems.
- Ensure that the optimum use of manpower resources is achieved through careful planning and monitoring of off-duty scheduling.
- Provide direction to all staff within the department on proper handling of materials, apparatus, tools for the patient.
- Participate in training programs to achieve personal development and specialization.
- Monitor new staff and learners, and also participates in staff development and performance reviews.
- Identify the educational needs of staff, develop programmes to meet these needs and help staff towards their professional development.
- Minimum academic qualification of: RN, B.NSc, R.N.As
- 3 to 5 years relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must be licensed to practice as a Nurse Anaesthetist (R.N.As).
- Knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
- Knowledge of Nurse Practice Act.
- Knowledge of safety and injection control practices.
Job Title: Audit-Internal Control Officer Location: Warri, Delta Type: Full Time Job Category: Middle Level Management Job Summary
- As part of the audit team, the internal control officer will be responsible for the implementation of controls around key areas of the business.
- In addition, the internal control officer shall test operating effectiveness of such controls across the business.
- Ensure that all inventory items are properly verified prior to receipt into the Central Store.
- Review of departmental processes/systems and ensure closure of control gaps
- Weekly checks and reporting on unretired expenses.
- Review of laboratory reagent and consumable utilization
- Verification of all hospital assets as scheduled
- Weekly review of POS transactions
- Timely audit of maintenance schedule of hospital equipment
- Review all vendor statements prior to payment.
- Check on all repairs and maintenance works prior to disbursement of cash
- Checks on all repairs and maintenance work performed
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) in Finance, Economics, Accounting or any related Business degree.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
- Excellent customers service skills.
- Excellent, negotiation, communication, business presentation and people management skills.
- 5 to 7 years relevant work experience preferably in the Health or Service sector.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as the institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), ACCA
Remuneration Salary in line with industry standard. How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's (in Ms Word Format only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2017.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts