Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Latest Recruitment at Ojatee Consulting
Latest Recruitment at Ojatee Consulting
Feb 11, 2019, 11:37 AM
Ojatee Consulting is my got-to place when it comes to getting the best hands. We have also made hiring process faster with the use of our applicant tracking software". We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Van Sales Representative Locations: Lagos (Mushin), Ogun (Ago-Iwoye), Oyo (Ibadan) and Osun (Oshogbo) Industry: FMCG Slot: 10 openings Job Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of information generation and implementation of marketing plans in assigned territory.
- Develop daily/weekly route plan with the objective to achieve set sales target.
- Develop & maintain beat list of customers in assigned markets.
- Make products available to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets.
- Ensure achievement of Sales Value & FCS (Field Capability Score) targets (Bill productivity, Effective Coverage)
- Candidate must possess an OND or HND (Any Discipline)
- Computer Literate
- A minimum of 1 year sales experience.
- Male between 28 – 45 years old.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Able to read and write in simple English. Good in simple arithmetic. i.e. add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Preferably a locale of the area that speaks the language (and English language) and has a good understanding of the local routes and customs.
- Good selling skills
- Good coordination & team skills
- Achievement oriented & high on commitment
- Good relationship management.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts