Legal / Administrative Officer at Abuja Clinics
Oct 21, 2020, 6:52 PM
Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff that provides excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal / Administrative Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Legal / Administrative Officer to provide a high level of legal support to the hospital as well as other administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform accurate legal research and analysis.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations in legal documents.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use by the office.
- Prepare and format legal and management reports
- Respond to all case-related queries.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of legal documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of documents.
- Obtain relevant information from other organizations or agencies.
- LLB Compulsory, with at least 1-3 years cognate experience as a Legal /Administrative Manager. Must have completed the one year compulsory NYSC service.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong Administrative skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications;
- Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiencies
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience within a busy environment
- Strong professional communication skills
- Must possess good supervisory skills.
- Ability to grasp and interpret legal documents
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply