Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Legal > Legal Practitioner at Gresyndale Legal
Legal Practitioner at Gresyndale Legal
Jan 24, 2020, 4:32 PM
Gresyndale is a law firm with over 50 years of cumulative experience in various areas of the law and armed with a devoted team of diligent and excellent lawyers who pride themselves in giving quality and unrivalled service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Legal Practitioner Location: Port-Harcourt, River State
- The ideal candidate should be vast in Corporate commercial law, Litigation and Property law.
- A law firm is looking to recruit a competent and experienced lawyer with the ability to provide timely and effective service to clients.
- Appear and represent Clients at court sessions
- Monitor legal risk in property documentation and advise organization accordingly
- Draft land agreements including any addendum
- Interpret laws, rulings and property transactions
- Negotiate property transactions
- Conduct due diligence searches
- Draft and review court processes and other legal documents
- Develop strategies towards the conduct of Clients' cases
- Schedule, administer full debriefing of Clients as well as pre-trial briefings
- Maintain a schedule of court dates, court appearances and conferences based on case requirements
- Prepare comprehensive brief on each case that goes for trial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and yet effectively with a team
- Legal practitioner with a minimum of LLB degree and not less than 3 years post call experience
- Strong clients focus and good eye for details
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com with the subject 'application for the position of an associate (litigation)'Application Deadline 5th February, 2020
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts