Logistics Supervisor at Promasidor
Promasidor - We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor
Employment Type: Full Time
- To effectively and efficiently supervise all activities and oversee all resources directly associated with the flow of finished goods and POS material stock into the finished goods warehouse, and their subsequent storage and issue in accordance with customer requirements.
- Ensures timely evacuation of finished goods stock from the factories and subsequent racking in the warehouse in accordance with FIFO.
- Ensures the proper and timely preparation of reports as required by Distribution and Transport Management.
- Optimizes deployment of men and materials in the course of work.
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Ensures accurate receipt, and issue of POS material stock.
- Ensures effective and efficient storage of stock in the warehouse.
- Ensures timely, and accurate processing of depot shipments (loading and documentation)
- Carries out any other duty assigned by supervisor.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Social Sciences or Engineering.
- At least 3 years cognate experience in logistics operations in a manufacturing environment.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ms Office tools
- Good understanding of quality management
- Service level monitoring.
- Supply & distribution analysis.
- Knowledge of supply chain management
- Knowledge of logistics operations and management
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Good judgement
- People management
- Customer & quality service
- Strategic thinking.
- Team player.
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills & thinking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply