Logistics Supervisor in a Building Material Company
Jan 19, 2021, 10:25 PM
Alister Greene Consulting Limited - Our client, a building material company and a major distributor for notable cement factories in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor
Location: Abule-Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The core function of this role is to provide proper management of all the vehcles, monitor procurement and expansion of client base for the logistics / Material business.
- To be responsible for all the vehicles owned by the organisation.
- To see to the proper functioning and maximum productivity and profitability of all the vehicles.
- To make sure servicing is carried out as at when due and also all documents (papers) relating to the proper operation of the vehicles are uo to date.
- Ensure that materials needed are available on site as at when due.
- Maintain and sustain relationship with existing clients and ensure that the company is a trusted supplier for their needs and explore new customer relationship
- Address all operational issues with customers and ensure their demand is dispatched as scheduled
- To explore more opportunities within business
- To grow the customer base for business
- To see to the overall profitablity of the business
- To see efficiency of all the vehicles.
- To be the representive (face) of the company on matters of logistics with the drivers and anywhere such is required.
- To see the engagements and disengagement (when necessary) of drivers.
- To see to repairs, purchase and replacement of parts. Negotiating and getting the best price bargain for the company.
Qualifications and Criteria
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience in Operations or logistics
- Strong intution for technology, both web and mobile
- Experience managing teams and personalities
- Some project mnagement experience
- Previous experience working for a start up
- Applicant should be between the ages of 28-30
- Ability to interact well with clients and partners
- Gender: Male
- Working Hours: 8-6 pm
- Number of Candidates required: 1
- The Total Package is N50,000 per month alongside with commision on meeting the target performance of trucks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the ''Job Title'' as subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th January, 2021.