Logistics / Warehouse Officer at Salpha Energy Limited
Salpha Energy Limited is a social, for-profit business founded in 2017 that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 200 million national consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics / Warehouse Officer
Location: Festac Town / Idumota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Logistics/Warehouse Officer in Salpha Energy, you will be charged with the responsibility of running the storekeeping and stock management of the products in our organization.
- You will also be expected to handle deliveries, stock count, supplying stock to the sales team and management of customer service.
- Strategic planning and management of logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service in the inventory team.
- Overseeing and monitoring of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency
- Organizing warehouse, categorizing goods, planning routes, and processing shipments
- Tackling and resolving any issues or complaints that may arise
- Ensuring that shipping documents are well kept, updated, and in compliance. Examples include cost statements, stock counts, delivery of products, etc.
- Working proactively with the sales and finance departments to realize efficiencies and manage expectations.
- Examining, identifying, planning and managing special logistics and warehousing processes or operations involves ensuring that accurate and complete accounting, reporting, and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are accurately maintained.
- Keeping track of the cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeline targets
- Overseeing the movement, storage, and distribution of goods or materials
- Resolving delivery inconsistencies or delay
- Taking care of inquiries or compliance issues related to shipping or transportation matters
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain or any relevant field
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a Logistics/Warehouse officer
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- High computer literacy and proficiency in Google suites.
- Must know how to drive.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Great commercial and business understanding
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email