LPG Supervisor / Operator at Rainoil Limited
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LPG Supervisor / Operator
Locations: Abuja, Abraka - Delta, Ilorin - Kwara & Awkuzu - Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate is responsible for overseeing the managing, operating and safety of the company’s LPG plant.
- Manages all LPG Plant operations as well staff related matters.
- Carries out technical studies and make recommendations for improvements which will increase productivity or equipment performance.
- Provides technical support to on site personnel.
- Undertaking staff training in the use of new equipment; safety operations; and to enhance operational efficiency
- Ensure that all proper HSE standard regulations are adhered to strictly.
- Coordinate all activities at the LPG plant to achieve set goals and objectives.
- Any other related function as management may deem fit.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper University Degree (B.Sc) and HND Upper Credit in respective areas of study as indicated for LPG Supervisor and Operator.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Very attractive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th June, 2022.