Maintenance Manager at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Purpose of the Job
- Ensure compliance to HSE standards and be a safety champion for your team
- Analyze data to identify patterns and trends to focus your team’s efforts on the biggest wins
- Generate and present reports detailing the maintenance performance for your given complex
- Recommend technical training and development of technical subordinates to improve performance
- Identify, plan, design and implement upgrades and modification of plants as the need arises and ensure the 8 wastes of lean manufacturing are eliminated wherever possible
- Drive completion of planned and ad-hoc work orders
- Complete human resource tasks such as appraisals, disciplinary investigations, promotions, annual leave, attendance etc.
- Drive safe working practices to reduce the risk of equipment fire and accidents to ALARP
- Plan and organize the maintenance of milling equipment to ensure maintenance schedules are followed on time, in full and that work is of an acceptable standard
- Plan, measure and monitor maintenance resource utilization
- Help to ensure that spare parts are inventoried as required whilst managing the risk of building Slow & Obsolete Stock (SLOBS)
- Ensure reduction of downtime to the barest minimum to prevent loss due to equipment failure
- Implement best practice maintenance solutions such as predictive maintenance & criticality analysis
- Manage the maintenance spend for your complex, such as inventory, 3rd party and overtime to ensure maintenance works are conducted in line with the budget
- Identify and maintain spare parts and tools for maintenance work to avoid delay due to material unavailability
- Document maintenance records for analysis and future reference
- Minimum requirement: Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Minimum requirement: 5 years relevant sector experience, proficient in MS Office.
- Added Advantage: Working experience on Buhler equipment.
Professional (Memberships & Certifications):
- Added Advantage: Registered with COREN and/or Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE)
The Person Must:
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be results-oriented and take pride in achieving targets despite unexpected challenges
- Have Excellent Leadership skills
- Have good technical and Managerial ability
- Have good organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply