Maintenance Manager - South at GIG Group
The GIG group is a holding company for a number of subsidiaries with interests in key sectors of Nigeria’s economy. We believe that Nigeria, in spite of its seeming vulnerabilities, holds the greatest market potential for any prospective investor through leveraging on people, customer service and innovative technologies. At the GIG group we are strong, focused, determined, assertive, customer centric, ready to partner and compete as we see a world of unlimited possibilities defined by a relentless spirit and great vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager - South
- Direct and coordinate all vehicle maintenance activities
- Develop maintenance procedures / policies and ensure implementation
- Provide consultation on correct use, maintenance and preventative measures to GIGM captains.
- Enforce excellent standards of maintenance on all Brand vehicles.
- Oversee hiring of GIGM maintenance staff and Service Personnel.
- Develop and enforce standard PTI process.
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition.
- Develop, maximize, evaluate and report on maintenance staff performance.
- Build and assemble vehicle components according to requirements
- Comply with all corporate policies and Safety & health administration rules while maintenance functions and repairs are carried out.
- Keep logs of work done and report on issues.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for all repair or maintenance job.
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability.
- Supports the purchase and supply of vehicle parts.
- Oversee the Quality Assurance for spare parts and all maintenance equipment for use/ replacement and ascertaining proper documentation of same.
- Ensure that assigned maintenance purview work under the approved budget, while ensuring that safety standards are not compromised.
- Inspect Brand vehicle engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality/ issue(s).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
using the Job Title as the subject of the email