Maintenance Officer at Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited
Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited is an indigenous oil and gas company in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles / Duties
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Diploma, HND, OND, BSc.
- 2-3 years (Relevant experience)
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Knowledge of facility maintenance e.g., generators, television, etc.
- A good understanding of customer service is essential.
- Have good communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience in plumbing are mandatory.
- Knowing air-conditioning systems is an added advantage.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical faults.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only male applicants are required
Application Deadline 15th October, 2021.