Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Fashion and Lifestyle > Makeup Artist Job at House of Tara International, Benin City, Edo State
Makeup Artist Job at House of Tara International, Benin City, Edo State
Feb 19, 2019, 11:30 PM
House of Tara International - We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 25 branches across Nigeria with sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Makeup Artist Location: Benin, Edo Primary Responsibilities
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such brushes, sponges etc. to achieve desired looks requested by clients.
- Partake in the general stock taking in the store as assigned.
- Ensure clean and good ambience in the branch.
- Gele tying.
- Sell makeup products to clients.
- Ensure prompt daily stock taking using bin cards.
- Graduate Degree
- Makeup Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a makeup artist.
- Sound written & oral communication
- Good customer service & relationship skills
- Excellent salesmanship
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts