Marketer at Garnet Care Foundation
Jan 26, 2021, 9:50 PM
Garnet Care Foundation is a non-profit organization; founded to ensure every woman and girl has the opportunity to improve their living condition and hope for a better future.We are passionate about vulnerable women and children.
Women/girls are an integral part of today's population and it is evident that we can no longer do without their talent, intelligence, skills and imagination; yet so most of them are prevented from enjoying their full human rights mainly because they are tagged as women or girls.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- BSc / BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- 1-3 years work experience.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Only selected candidates would be invited for an interview
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.