Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Pharmaceutical > Massive Recruitment in a Well Established Pharmaceutical Marketing Company
Massive Recruitment in a Well Established Pharmaceutical Marketing Company
Jun 16, 2020, 11:16 PM
We are a respected and well established Pharmaceutical Marketing company, with head office in Lagos and presence in most states of the federation.
As part of our growth strategy, we urgently require the services of suitably qualified professionals to join our team in the positions below: Job Title: Internal Audit / Accounts Officer Location: Lagos
- The candidate should be familiar with basic auditing and accounting principles with 1-2 years work experience in the same capacity.
- He/she is also required to have an OND, HND or B.Sc in Accounting and must be resident in Lagos.
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative Locations: Abuja, Kogi / Benue, Kaduna / Kano, Sokoto / Kebbi, Niger / Kwara, Bauchi / Plateau, Taraba / Adamawa, Borno, Cross River / Akwa Ibom, Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan - Oyo, Anambra, Enugu / Abakaliki - Ebonyi, Aba - Abia / Owerri - Imo, Rivers / Bayelsa, Benin - Edo, Asaba - Delta, Ondo / Ekiti / Osun, Gombe / Yobe and Zamfara
- Our ideal candidates must possess a Degree in Pharmacology or Biological Sciences with or without any medical field sales experience.
Job Title: Field Force Manager Locations: East, West, North and Lagos regions
- Our ideal candidate will manage the field sales force in the regions.
- He or she will be responsible for driving the teams to meet the company’s set targets
- A Degree in Pharmacy, Anatomy or any of the Biological Science Courses with a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in the same capacity is required.
Job Title: Product Manager Location: Lagos
- The candidate must be skilled, creative and have good analytical skills, a positive mindset, good innovative ideas that can translate to the improved sales and marketing of our company's products.
- A graduate qualification in Pharmacy or Biological Sciences.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the same capacity is an added advantage.
Job Title: Online Videographer / Graphic Designer Location: Lagos
- Our ideal candidate must possess the requisite skills for shooting and editing videos for online marketing and social media.
- He/she must also be able to operate Digital Cameras and be a good Graphic Designer.
- He/She must be creative, producing online skits for comedies, documentaries, adverts etc. and have the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- A minimum of OND or University Diploma plus proven proficiency in any Video editing software like Celtx, Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate, Adobe Premiere Pro, Corel Video Studio Ultimate or similar is required.
Job Title: Human Resource / Admin Manager / Assistant Location: Lagos
- The candidate should be able to handle or assist with the Human Resources and Administrative functions in the Personnel Arm of the company.
- Our ideal candidate should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- A minimum of 4-6 years experience in the same capacity is required.
- The candidate must be based in Lagos.
Job Title: Security Support Administrator Location: Lagos
- A B.Sc. or HND in Computer Science with experience in a similar role is a requirement
- Our ideal candidate must possess the requisite skills for monitoring and process CCTV images/recordings, fleet tracking and managing physical security personnel.
- He/she must also be willing to perform other roles as may be required by the company's management.
- The ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision is essential.
Job Title: Customer Service Officer Location: Lagos
- The candidate must be able to speak well, creative, ready to handle customer’s complaints and also make sure they are satisfied with the services rendered to them.
- Our Ideal candidate is also required to have a B.Sc. or HND in any of the Biological Sciences with 1-2 years work experience and based in Lagos
- Knowledge of computer usage is an added advantage.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their handwritten Applications and CV to: The Human Resources Manager, P.O. Box 6215, Festac Town, Lagos State. Or By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
OND / HND / BSC Holders Accounting Administrative Ogun State Abia State Anambra State Edo State Kano State Oyo State Plateau State Sales Borno State Bauchi State Kaduna State Katsina State Kebbi State Kwara State Niger State Sokoto State Zamfara State Customer Service Benue State Yobe State Imo State Graphics Designer Adamawa State Auditing Cross River State Gombe State Ebonyi State Ekiti State Nasarawa State Delta State Bayelsa State Enugu State Kogi State Ondo State Osun State Akwa Ibom State Jigawa State Taraba State Lagos State Rivers State Pharmacist Human Resources Videographer Computer Science Medical Sales Representative Internal Auditor Abuja