Master Data Manager at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Master Data Manager
We are are recruiting a Master Data Manager to join our IT Team. The responsibilities include:
- Execute changes to SAP master data (e.g. material, purchasing info record, bill of material etc.) as approved by the business,
- Coordinate material and finish products master data setup, validations, and periodic maintenance
- Perform mass updates
- Ensure data quality, compliance, and consistency of master data across business systems,
- Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed
- Assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows and related documentation.
- Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions,
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues,
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree
- Previous master data management experience in SAP,
- Analytically minded and methodical problem solver,
- Able to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders on the progress,
- Experience working within a multi-cultural environment,
- Strong written and communication skills in English language.
- 2+ years’ experience in master data management preferably in global projects/companies,
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills,
- Able to understand and investigate topics related to multiple business areas,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th October, 2021.