Mechanical Design Engineer - Automobile at Proforce Limited
Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defense solution provider specialized in armored vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Proforce has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities, and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. Proforce has Utilized Its superior craftsmanship to produce outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials (CEN Level B7/NIJ IV, CEN B6/NIJ III) and Military Standards STANAG 4569 Level 2/2A/2B.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer - Automobile
Location: Ode Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creation of engineering fabrication drawings, Bill Of Materials, installation drawings, third party manufacturing drawings, vehicle structural layout drawings, 3D models, to support development, execution and completion of projects.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Provides engineering iSnformation by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government and client regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Maintains system and product data base by updating CAD files when necessary.
- Completes projects by advising and guiding technicians.
- Generation of cut patterns and CNC codes for sheet metal cutting process using CAMWorks and FastCAM software respectively.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- B.Sc, M.Sc, HND or PGD in Mechanical Engineering and any other related field.
- Proficient in the use of Solidworks with relevant certifications; 3 to 5years experience needed.
- Prior automotive industry experience, knowledge of reverse engineering and engineering analysis using FEA software will be added advantage.
- A keen interest in Automobile Design and Manufacturing.
N100,000 - N130,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th December, 2022.