Mechanical Referent Assistant at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Referent Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
About the Job
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of maintenance mechanics in carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance of the shipyard equipments such as, forklifts, mobile crane, generators, compressors, vehicles, high pressure machines etc,
- Supervises troubleshooting of mechanical equipment according to manufacturer instruction to detect fault and defect for repairs,
- Ensure work equipment used are kept and maintained and kept clean in good condition during and after use, and good housekeeping culture,
- Participate in daily toolbox meeting to ensure appropriate planning is done before commencement of daily maintenance activities,
- Undertake training of team members.
- Assign daily responsibilities to team members and provide technical guidance, assistance and direction to support the implementation of both preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Ensure preventive maintenance program for all equipment under maintenance department is correctly and timely followed,
- Take absolute responsibility of the maintenance process by find ways to improve the performance of maintenance process and ensuring its leadership is in order to increase the reliability and efficiency of the shipyard’s equipments,
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and commitment to quality.
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Record keeping/reporting skills
- Ability to use basic Microsoft offices.
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Strong technical Aptitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply