Medical Sales Representatives at Superior Pharmaceuticals Limited
Superior Pharmaceuticals started in Florida, United States 2004 as a retail pharmacy under the name of Superior Pharmacy of Temple Terrace. It grew rapidly and within three years, it was well known and respected in the community and within its peers. It served the community well since inception till 2011 when it relocated to Nigeria.
Our goal is to deliver high-quality, affordable and life saving generics to our citizens. It is our commitment and contract with our patients and we will not waiver nor follow any shortcuts to achieve this goal. We want to build trust and a relationship with you our partner and our patients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan - Oyo and Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Successful candidates will be expected to make a significant contribution to the company’s plan to build strong and impregnable brands through effective hospital presence / promotion and awareness creation amongst the healthcare professionals.
- These professionals will execute effective hospital / promotional activities and as well as manage the company’s relationship with health institutions and within their territory.
- Candidates will be expected to create awareness with professional bodies in healthcare and consumers alike.
- Ensure excellent distribution and shelf-presence of the products through distributors, retailers, institutions, professional practices, etc and monitoring distribution to trade, institutional customers and key accounts.
- Developing new product lines and pharmaceutical products for SPL by giving market feedback and suggestions.
- B.Pharm / B.Sc / HND (Biological Sciences or Human / Animal Health Sciences)
- 2 or more years of Medical Representation experience with a record of positive performance and achievements
- Problem-solver, result-oriented and intra-preneurial and self-motivated self-starter with adefinite ability to work without insignificant supervision
- High integrity index
- Ability to drive with proof.
- Strong hospital and ethical demand-generation/hospital promotion experience
- Strong intellectual, analytical and communication skills
N70,000 - N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th December, 2021.