Medical Sales Representatives in an Indigenous Pharmaceutical Company
Sep 7, 2020, 10:03 PM
An indigenous Pharmaceutical Company that specializes in importing, marketing, selling and distributing Oncology drugs, OTC prescription drugs as well as other things is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- Encompasses the generation of demand and sales of cost-effective pharmaceutical products in government and privately-owned health facilities, retail pharmacies and other relevant medical establishment.
- It also involves organizing medical presentation meetings for healthcare professionals to drive awareness and usage of products.
Candidates must posses:
- B.Sc in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry or any medical related course from a reputable university in Nigeria.
- They must be passionate salespeople and want to build a career in sales and marketing.
- Communication and articulation skills are critically important
- Must have not less than 2 years of experience in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Gender: Female
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 19th September, 2020.