Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > NGO / Humanitarian > Nationwide Recruitment at The Progressive Advancement Centre for Entrepreneurship (PACE)
Nationwide Recruitment at The Progressive Advancement Centre for Entrepreneurship (PACE)
Jul 13, 2020, 10:28 PM
Progressive Advancement Centre for Entrepreneurship (PACE) is a Non- Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in July 2017, and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). PACE is Africa’s leading training and microfinance institute, committed to changing lives and ensuring a better tomorrow for all.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Recovery & Verification Officer Location: Nationwide
- Responsible for the collection of debts prior to legal recovery proceedings
- Commencing, negotiating payments/payment arrangements
- Handling debtor enquiries and provides administrative assistance to the team
- Reviewing loan application forms against pre-set criteria regarding the C's of Credit
- Conducting a range of checks;
- Communicating with clients;
- Ensuring KPI's with respect to turnaround times and quality are met.
Job Title: Marketer Location: Nationwide
- Mobilise clients
- Review loan requests
- Assess clientsТ financial status
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- Set up payment plans
- Maintain updated records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals
- Monitor progress of existing loans
Job Title: Data Entry Officer Location: Nationwide
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry.
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted.
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
- Submitting accurate reports to the line manager and raising red flags for issues not adequately resolved.
- Executing other responsibilities as assigned by the line manager.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.Application Deadline 17th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Ogun State Abia State Anambra State Edo State Kano State Oyo State Plateau State Borno State Bauchi State Kaduna State Katsina State Kebbi State Kwara State Niger State Sokoto State Zamfara State Benue State Yobe State Imo State Adamawa State Cross River State Gombe State Ebonyi State Ekiti State Nasarawa State Delta State Bayelsa State Enugu State Kogi State Ondo State Osun State Akwa Ibom State Jigawa State Data Entry Taraba State Lagos State Marketing Rivers State Progressive Advancement Centre for Entrepreneurship Abuja