Nationwide Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Commercial Bank
ICS Outsourcing Nigeria Limited - Our client, a Commercial Bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Teller
Location: Nationwide (West, South, North, East)
Employment Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Institution
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Packaging cash and rolling coins to be stored in drawers or the bank vault.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfills these requirements:
- OND/NCE in any field with a minimum of Lower Credit and MERIT respectively.
- Must not be more than 27 years old.
- High level of accountability.
- Efficiency and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
- Exceptional time management.
- Communication and customer service skills.
Salary and Benefits
- N76,000 - N80,000 Net Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.
, Adamawa State
, Akwa Ibom State
, Anambra State
, Bauchi State
, Bayelsa State
, Benue State
, Borno State
, Cross River State
, Delta State
, Ebonyi State
, Edo State
, Ekiti State
, Enugu State
, Gombe State
, Imo State
, Jigawa State
, Kaduna State
, Kano State
, Katsina State
, Kebbi State
, Kogi State
, Kwara State
, Lagos State
, Nasarawa State
, Niger State
, Ogun State
, Ondo State
, Osun State
, Oyo State
, Plateau State
, Rivers State
, Sokoto State
, Taraba State
, Yobe State
, Zamfara State