Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Nationwide recruitment in a First-generation Nigerian Bank for Transaction Trainees
Nationwide recruitment in a First-generation Nigerian Bank for Transaction Trainees
Apr 7, 2020, 11:57 PM
Whyte Cleon Limited - Our client, a first-generation Bank in the Nigeria economy, seeks to recruit highly intelligent, young, well-articulated and dynamic professionals with integrity for the position below:
Job Title: Transaction Trainee (TT) Location: Nationwide
- Attend to customers enquires promptly and efficiently
- Taking deposit from customers and crediting their accounts respectively.
- Posting of profit and loss account
- Payment of cheques that meet mandate requirements
- Receive all cheques of any amount, provide timely and courteous teller services
- Obtain approval from head of tellers or appropriate authority for amount beyond own limit.
- Monitor the cash-in-till balance and request for funds as required.
- Posting all customers’ transactions.
- Check customer’s balance and verify customer’s signatures.
- Ensure cash analyses are done on all cash transactions.
- Call over of daily transactions.
- Escalation of issues bothering on cash theft, lose, shortages/ overages.
- Open and close of teller batch for the day’s operations.
- Payment of cash and cheques withdrawal to customers.
- Collection and posting of dividend warrant
- Processing of cheque lodgment for local and central clearing
- Opening of Savings and Current Accounts
- Calling of tellers transaction on daily basis
- Received of both cash and cheques deposit into customers accounts.
- Register of all cash transactions in their respective registers and balance registers daily.
- Carries out other tasks as assigned by the head of teller
- A good Bachelor's degree or HND only (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit)
- Age: Not more than 26 years
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.
- Very quick learner
- Keen attention to details
- Strong computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Service orientation and strong Customer focus
- Good team player
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite1
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply Note: Only applicants with work experience in the Information Technology industry need applyApplication Deadline 14th April, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
OND / HND / BSC Holders Graduate Trainee Ogun State Banking Abia State Anambra State Edo State Kano State Oyo State Plateau State Borno State Bauchi State Kaduna State Katsina State Kebbi State Kwara State Niger State Sokoto State Zamfara State Benue State Yobe State Imo State Adamawa State Cross River State Gombe State Ebonyi State Ekiti State Nasarawa State Delta State Bayelsa State Enugu State Kogi State Ondo State Osun State Akwa Ibom State Jigawa State Taraba State Lagos State Rivers State Whyte Cleon Limited Abuja