Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
End Police brutality in Nigeria. #EndSARSJobs > Oil and Gas > Nationwide Recruitment In A Renowned Oil and Gas Company
Nationwide Recruitment In A Renowned Oil and Gas Company
Jul 18, 2019, 11:23 PM
Zocode Limited - Our client, a leading Oil and Gas company needs suitably qualified candidates to join their finance team to fill the position below: Job Title: Account Payable Officer Location: Nationwide Job Description
- The suitable candidate shall be involved in providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the organization.
- This role is to complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices and the day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner..
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Processing Vendor’s payment in the SAP ERP system and scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance.
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports.
- Continuing to improve the payment process in the SAP system
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintaining historical records
- Processing employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks.
- Enter and upload invoices into system, set invoices up for payment.
- Track expenses and process expense reports.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Prepare and perform check runs.
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records in the SAP system.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software (SAP ERP Financial Accounting is mandatory).
- Proficient in data entry and management.
- Professional Qualification (ICAN is an advantage)
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Team work
- Professional integrity
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication skills
- Vendor relationship skills
- Information management skills
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts