Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Nestle Nigeria Plc recruitment for Production Technicians
Nestle Nigeria Plc recruitment for Production Technicians
Feb 1, 2018, 6:30 PM
Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes. Application are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below at our Factory in Agbara: Job Title: Production Technician Location: Agbara, Ogun Responsibilities
- Carrying out all line operation, troubleshooting and repairs
- Adhering to and following defined operational standards
- Ensuring safety of self, product, workplace and colleagues while also ensuring control of the impact of this activities on the environment
- Maintaining food safety awareness and its relevance, in order to ensure strict compliance in the workplace.
- Carrying out quality checks (PRPs and OPRPs) as stipulated in the Quality Management System before, during and after operations
- Participating in planning and execution of preventive and corrective maintenance activities
- Ordinary National Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of lower credit
- Computer literacy (MS office applications)
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- At least, 2 years relevant work experience
- Minimum of five (5) credits including English language and Mathematics in SSCE/NECO or its equivalent (Not more than 2 sittings)
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates who have applied to this position within the last 60 days need not apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts