Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > NGO / Humanitarian > New Business Development Officer at Society for Family Health (SFH)
New Business Development Officer at Society for Family Health (SFH)
Jun 20, 2020, 6:07 AM
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: New Business Development Officer Ref Id: sfh-40746 Location: Abuja
Job-role The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Conduct advocacy to all stakeholders to ensure buy-in, participation and enabling environment for new projects.
- Conduct research as required and write briefs for proposal sub-sections
- Support budgeting and financial planning for new bids, planning preparation and timely submission of proposals.
- Scout for funding opportunities daily and prepare summaries for go/no-go decision making.
- Supervise and coordinate the production of proposal documents to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost as required.
- Must possess a first degree and a master degree in Public Health, Social Sciences or Health Systems Administration.
- Must have experience in coordinating new business development planning meetings and submitting successful proposals.
- Must be analytic and a decisive decision-maker with strong organizational and planning skills.
- Must be able to review work papers to ensure that they meet internal quality assurance standards.
- Infographic skills will be of advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in experience in designing and implementing public health programmes
- Demonstrated experience in fulfilling project objectives
- High level of integrity
- Project management and Coordination skills
- Coordination and team-building skills
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Business Development skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills as evidenced by publications or cover letter
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to applyApplication Deadline 26th June, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts