NGO Program Coordinator at RIO Waters
RIO Waters is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: NGO Program Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
- The NGO Program Coordinator will work with a wide range of NGO partners and government offices.
We are looking for someone with:
- At least four years experience.
- Excellent leadership, communication and organisational skills.
- Computer literacy and access to a stable Internet connection.
- Experience working with vulnerable groups, and a thorough understanding of confidentiality.
- Experience delivering training and mentoring
- Experience in media or communications in Nigeria.
- Strong ties with the local community and institutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to create partnerships with various stakeholders ranging from grassroots to government.
- Fluency in English and otherlocal languages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 12th December, 2023.