Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > NNPC/SNEPCo National Cradle to Career Scholarship Programme, 16th July, 2019
NNPC/SNEPCo National Cradle to Career Scholarship Programme, 16th July, 2019
Jul 16, 2019, 2:11 PM
The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo), operator of the Production Shoring Contract (PSC) with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), hereby on behalf of itself and coventur partners, announce the screening and examination for a six-year full board secondary school scholarship in selected secondary schools across Nigeria.
2019 NNPC/SNEPCo National Cradle to Career Scholarship ProgrammeThe invited students were selected based-on their performance in the 2019 National Common Entrance Examination conducted by the National Examination Council (NECO). Candidates have been selected from each State based on the criteria below: Criteria for Award
- Pupil must be Nigerian and have written the National Common Entrance Examination organized by NECO in 2019
- Pupil must be indigenes of the State in which they were selected from
- Pupil must be resident within the same geo-political region as their State of Origin
- Pupil must be in their final class (Primary 6) of a public primary school in Nigeria
- Pupil must be physically present to write the test at the designated school in the different locations
- Guardian/parents of pupils must sign a consent form confirming the authenticity of documentation provided during the accreditation exercise.
- Two recent passport-sized photograph
- Letter of introduction from primary school attended
- Letter of identification from the Local Gavernment Area of Origin.
Examination Centres South East
- Ibeku High School - Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road, Umuahia, Abia State (Distribution by State of Origin: Abia, Imo and Ebonyi)
- Gruntvig International Secondary School - Oba, Onitsha, Anambra State (Distribution by State of Origin: Anambra and Enugu).
- Topfaith International Secondary School - Mpatak, Esien-Udim, Akwa-Ibom State (Distribution by State of Origin: Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Rivers)
- Delta Career Nur/Pry School - Plot 160, Airport Road. Effurun, Warri, Delta State (Distribution by State of Origin: Edo, Delta and Bayelsa)
- Leadforte Gate College - 1 Leadforte Gate Avenue, Lekki, Lagos (Distribution by State of Origin: Lagos, Oyo and Ogun)
- Water Spring International School - Plot 6 & 7. Ijomu Quarters, Otenioro Layout, Ijapo, Akur Ondo State (Distribution by State of Origin: Osun, Ondo and Ekiti)
- Premiere Academy - FHA, Lugbe Abuja, FCT (Distribution by State of Origin: FCT Abuja, Kogi, Kwara and Niger)
- Zita Primary School - 39 Old Otukpo Road, High Level, Between Police Command aand Radio Benue, Makurdi, Benue State (Distribution by State of Origin: Benue, Plateau and Nasarawa)
- Abdulahi Fodio Secondary School - Dariya Area, Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State (Distribution by State of Origin: Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara)
- Nigerian Turkish International College - Km9 Kaduna/Zaria Road, Kaduna (Distribution by State of Origin: Kaduna, Jigawa, Kano and Katsina)
- Nigerian Turkish International College - Mamudii, Potiskum, Yobe State (Distribution by State of Origin: Yobe, Borno and Adamawa)
- Sa'Adu Zungur Primary School - Bauchi, Bauchi State (Distribution by State of Origin: Bauchi, Yobe Stateand Taraba).
- Beware of fraudsters requesting payment to write the scholarship examination
- All NNPc/SNEPCO scholarship applications, examinations and awards are FREE
- SNEPCo does not assign representatives/agents to assist in the application process
- Screening is continuous and any candidate found to hove presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- For more information or clarification on the NNPC/SNEPCo Cradle to Career Scholarship Programme, please send an e-mail to: SNEPCO-Social-Perfomance@shell.com
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts