Nurse (Male) at Me Cure Healthcare Limited
Me Cure Healthcare Limited is a family of 400 employees that was established in 2009 and is headquartered in Nigeria. The group started as a diagnostic company and since have ventured into eye care, dental care, cancer management and preventive healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse (Male)
Location: Oshodi, Lagos
- Perform first aid, emergency treatment and provide general medical checkups and advice to colleagues.
- Provide direct nursing care to casualties whether in the clinic or onsite, take and record vital signs of patients accordingly.
- Create periodic Health Monitoring reports and cascade to the management team with concerns and recommendations for enhancement.
- Inspect first aid kits and ensure their availability
- Efficiently run the daily operation of the clinic and ensure smooth services are being provided to internal and external patients.
- Provide general medical advice, and refer patients to a relevant hospital or care centre when necessary.
- Manage the first aid clinic and ensure tidiness, cleanliness and maintain adequate supplies of all equipment, medicines and essential materials at all times.
Skills and Experience Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc qualification with 2 - 5 years work experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English (writing, reading and verbal).
- Ability to build and maintain strong rapport with colleagues and clients across various levels in the organization, as well as third party such as hospitals, clinics and health authorities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 27th August, 2021.