Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Oak Pensions Limited recruitment for Customer Service Representatives, October 2019
Oak Pensions Limited recruitment for Customer Service Representatives, October 2019
Oct 4, 2019, 1:20 AM
oak pensions - We are a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 7 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We are incorporated to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004. pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative Locations: Asaba-Delta, Lagos, Onitsha-Anambra and Ogun Job Objective
- To ensure that the goals and objectives of oak as regards customer service is carried out and maintained through hardwork and dedication to delighting both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Must be able to converse fluently in the local dialect of the location
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
- A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Strong knowledge of the company's products
- Basic computer knowledge/technological skills.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Proactive and responsive in a fast-moving & dynamic environment
- Flexible, firm, fair and ability to manage pressure (both Internal & External)
- Attention to detail and Confident
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and state the Job Role/Location as the Subject. E.g Customer care Rep/Asaba.
Application Deadline: 15th Oct, 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts