Office Clerk at Mountain Top Attorneys and Solicitors
Mountain Top Attorneys and Solicitors is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission under the relevant Nigerian Law. It is a full-service law firm with office in Abijo, Nigeria. The firm is noted with a young, smart, passionate, and experienced legal team who have practised in different jurisdictions in Nigeria for close to a decade. Its team works together with shared value for an improved standard of service to clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Clerk (Male)
Location: Abijo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Welcome clients and offer them refreshments.
- Transcribe, record, and file documents.
- Maintain filing, database systems, and inventories.
- Sort and forward incoming mail and emails, and prepare and send outgoing mail.
- Book and prepare meeting rooms and ensure that refreshments are made available.
- Book flights and accommodation as required.
- Coordinate activities and disseminate information to office staff.
- Operate office equipment such as photocopiers and printing machines.
- Proficient in Microsoft, Excel, Power-point and Corel Draw
- Communicate with clients and employees, and respond to any queries or complaints.
- Minimum of a Diploma in a related field.
- The age range of 20-30 years
- 0 - 2 years’ Cognate experience as an Office Clerk or similar role.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Clients service abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must live within Bojige, Sangotedo and Ajah Axis.
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Corel draw
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Personable demeanour.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th December, 2021.