Office Dispatch Rider at Mar and Mor Engineering Services Limited
Mar & Mor Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
We are seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient candidate to join our growing organization in the position below:
Job Title: Office Dispatch Rider
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Draw up weekly route plans and commit to same
- Ensure prompt and correct document pick-up
- Effective use of real-time App
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle)
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
- Report all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to your supervisor
- Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary.
- Transporting and receiving invoices and documents items quickly by motorcycle
- A High School Certification, OND or NCE
- At least 1-year experience as a motorcycle dispatch rider
- Must possess valid license to ride a motorcycle or rider’s permit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.