Ongoing Recruitment at Community Life Advancement Project (CLAP), 23rd August, 2018
Aug 23, 2018, 7:00 PM
Community Life Advancement Project (CLAP) - An NGO committed to improving health, reducing the impacts of HIV/AIDS and poverty and strengthening communities, requires for immediate employment, the services of qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- First degree in Accounting with at least 2 years working experience and good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Job Title: Program Manager, HIV/AIDS/OVC
Locations: Abuja and Makurdi
- Advanced degree in Public Health or relevant field with at least 4 years experience of direct responsibility for implementation of OVC and HIV prevention service with proficiency in the use of computer.
Job Title: Program Officer, HIV/AIDS/OVC
Locations: Abuja, Nasarawa (Nasarawa Eggon), Benue (Buruku, Katsina Ala, Makurdi and Ukum LGAs)
- First degree in Social Science or related discipline with at least 2 years experience of direct work on OVC and HIV prevention service with proficiency in the use of computer.
Job Title: Program Assistant (Intern)
Locations: All Offices, Nigeria
- Will assist Program Officer in OVC Case Management
- First degree in any discipline, proficiency in the use of computer with strong desire to pursue a career in development work.
Job Title: Human Resource Officer/Administrative Secretary
- First degree in any discipline with good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV's and relevant Credentials to "The Advertiser" via: email@example.com indicating their position, State and LGA of interest.
Application Deadline 5th September, 2018.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
OND / HND / BSC Holders Internship Administrative Secretarial Experienced Personnel Human Resource Katsina State Benue State Makurdi Nasarawa State Community Life Advancement Project