Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Pharmaceutical > Ongoing Recruitment In A Renowned European Pharmaceutical Company
Ongoing Recruitment In A Renowned European Pharmaceutical Company
Jun 11, 2019, 1:46 PM
An European Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company with our Nigerian Marketing Office at Waterfront Garden Estate, Babatunde Osoba Crescent, Lekki Phase 1 Lagos. We seek the services of competent, experienced staff to develop our premium Pharmaceutical Products/Brands in the Nigerian market. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Office Admin Manager Ref No: OAM03 Location: Lagos Requirements
- Must have an administration and business drive skills to drive the organizational business to achieve organizational goals.
- Minimum of three(3) years post graduation work experience in office administration with, a reputable pharmaceutical company.
- Must have a knowledge of management and supervision of key company accounts.
- Must have very sound ICT knowledge with excellent proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must have cognitive driving experience.
- Must live in Lekki axis.
- Must have at least 2 Years experience in community Pharmacy Practice, will register and work in the premises.
- Must live in within Shomolu/Bariga axis on the mainland.
- At least 2 years experience as a Regional Sales Manager with a reputable Pharmaceutical company.
- Applicants applying for this post should be ready to be posted to any of these zones; South-South/South-East (Port Harcourt), North-West (Kano)
- Pharmacists, Pharmacologists, Physiologists, Biochemists, Microbiologist, and any medical related course.
- Previous Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing experience of premium brands will be advantageous to the applicant.
- Applicants applying for this post should be ready to be posted to any of these states- Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Abia/Imo, Rivers, Cross River/Akwa Ibom, Plateau/Gombe/Bauchi, Anambra/Enugu.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts