Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Ongoing Recruitment at Lorache Group
Ongoing Recruitment at Lorache Group
Dec 19, 2017, 9:01 AM
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Dedicated Sales Associate Location: Abuja Job Role
- Manage a region comprising of a number of Spectranet dedicated links Accounts.
- Lead dedicated team in the territory to achieve objectives (volume and value) and Customer Relationship expectations.
- Responsible for Territory Sales Budget- Dedicated Link.
- Achieve territory sales targets (volume and value).
- New business development.
- Forecasting dedicated link sales planning for territory.
- Drive quality management policies in the territory.
- Coaching and Field Accompaniment.
- Regular Trade visits and Reporting.
- Talent and capability development for team.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Relevant Sales experience.
- You will be the one responsible for the pricing and overall promotion of a product category to maximize consumer appeal.
- Relationships with vendors and product range management will also be part of your duties.
- An excellent category manager must have extensive experience in understanding consumer needs and the retail environment.
- He or She must have a commercial mind-set and full comprehension of marketing and sales principles.
- The goal is to increase sales and profitability of business to drive sustainable growth.
- Analyze data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends
- Devise long-term development strategies for product categories
- Develop exit strategies for unsuccessful products
- Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing and quality of services
- Place appropriate orders to ensure product availability that meets consumer demands
- Determine the positioning of a product category to maximize visibility
- Liaise with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category
- Collaborate with buyers and merchandisers to expand product categories
- Make forecasts for product demand to ensure the sustainability of inventory
- Assume responsibility of budget development and revenue for category
- Proven experience as category manager or similar role
- Solid knowledge of category management, marketing and sales principles
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Excellent communication and people skills
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts