Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Ongoing Recruitment in a Metal Production Company
Ongoing Recruitment in a Metal Production Company
Nov 17, 2017, 6:56 PM
Sales Force Consulting - Our client is into the production of iron rod, nails and binding wire with headquarters based in Onitsha. They are urgently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Admin/Personnel Manager Location: Anambra Job Description
- Candidate should be able to coordinate the recruitment process, conduct job evaluations and prepare job descriptions for all positions in the organization.
- He should prepare the organization’s remuneration schedule, set up key performance measurement matrix and indicators for all job functions.
- He should conduct training needs analysis and train managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management interface with employees on HR issues; hearing and resolving employee grievances and counseling.
- Oversee purchases and ensure proper management of company resources.
- He should possess a minimum of five years HR/ADMIN experience and must be aged less than 40 years.
- Required candidates must be graduates with a minimum of five years sales experience in building materials.
- They must be able to communicate in Hausa Language fluently and understand the market dynamics of building materials business in the North.
- They should be able to drive vehicles. Candidates must be less than 35 years.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts