Onshore Instrument Technician at Calaya Engineering Services Limited
Feb 27, 2021, 7:48 PM
Calaya Engineering Services is a limited liability company that is specialized in Industrial & Oil Field Chemicals, Well Operations & Wellhead Maintenance, Corrosion Control, Monitoring & Prevention, Steel Structure Design, Construction & Fabrication, Cathodic Protection Services, Sand blasting & Coating, Calibration, Certification and Pressure Testing, Hybrid Acoustic Technology (HAT), Statutory Inspections and Nondestructive Testing, Waste & Environmental Management and Procurement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Onshore Instrument Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct tasks related with maintenance and operation.
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance programs.
- Conduct instrumentation evaluation and troubleshooting for electrical, pneumatic, electronic as well as programmable logic control (PLC) systems.
- Comply with classification and prioritization system for completion of maintenance activity.
- Comply with approved operation and maintenance procedures.
- Perform with maintenance planners as schedule work load.
- Conduct on-going aseptic maintenance and clean room area.
- Comply with all instructions for job tasks completion.
- Conduct test related to functional performance on instrumentation as needed.
- Ensure conformance with environmental and safety requirements commensurate with executing required instrument maintenance or replacement activities.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Installation Testing & Maintenance of Transmitters, Switches & Gauges for Pressure, Temperature, Electromagnetic Flow Meters, Ultrasonic & Hydrostatic Level Transmitters, Control Valves, on / off valves, Electric Actuators, Panels, junction boxes, cable laying & termination,
- Installation Testing & Maintenance of DCS and PLC systems, SCADA systems, hazardous area control systems, fire and gas systems and process installation, cable termination & Maintenance of indicators, transmitters and controllers, valves & other field instruments.
- Testing, calibration & loop checking through fully trained technicians with certified testing equipment..
- Ability to pre-fabricate instrument support & other fabrication work for control packages on or off-site.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate Degree in Instrumentation Technology or related field; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Prior experience in an Oil & Gas Industry, especially in a similar role
- Excellent problem-solving and math skills
- Experience with complex mechanical, pneumatic, and computerized systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply