Operations Executives at Rainoil Limited
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company, a prominent player in the Nigerian industry. The company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Executive
Locations: Free Trade Zone, Lagos and Calabar, Cross River
- Participating in the day-to-day running of Depot operations activities in and facilitating the sales of petroleum products e.g. PMS, AGO, DPK to customers who require them in bulk quantity (Industrial buyers, spot buyers etc.).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitates the Loading and Ullaging of products at the depots
- Collects the chart of every truck to be ullaged, and compares it with the ullage figures to establish the quantity loaded
- Periodically escorts the truck to the destination and makes sure the customer does an ullage and sees the discharge
- Ensures all the equipment required for operations is in place
- Implements HSE policies in the daily operations and reports any shortage in equipment to the manager
- Performs stock count through dipping and reports any shortages
- Proactively engages with the external community, government agencies, and other relevant stakeholders concerning Rainoil Operations.
- Attends to any issues that may arise at the depots either with the owners or external stakeholders
- Prepares reports on daily operations and stock movement
- Notifies the various agencies on vessel arrival
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th July, 2022.