Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Operations Manager in a Reputable Wood Company in Ogun State
Operations Manager in a Reputable Wood Company in Ogun State
Jun 11, 2020, 9:49 PM
A reputable Wood Company in Ogun State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager Location: Ogun
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration of office and forest concession
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the development, production and/or distribution of products.
- Manage operations state and security personnel.
- Assist to develop and implement product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions.
- Recommend locations for new facilities or oversee the remodeling of current facilities within the forest concession.
- Relate with relevant Ministries and Government agencies on administrative matters as it relate to the forestry activities and documentations
- Liaise with community heads/representatives about company operations/projects and manage community and external relations across projects.
- Overseeing the plantation and factory.
- Supervising cutting and logging of wood.
- Establish and implement your departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Oversee activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Manage the movement of goods into and out of production facilities.
- First Degree in Sciences, Agricultural Economics / Sciences and Social Sciences.
- Demonstrated Capacity in Commercial Agriculture / Forestry and Wood Management is a must.
- An MBA and will be an added advantage.
- Not less than 12 years experience with the last 5 years at Managerial level
- Age Bracket
- 35 to 45 years old.
- Ability to multi tasks
- People management skills
- Has knowledge in forestry related job or task
- Computer skills, familiar with Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Project management skills
- Public Relations
Salary and Remuneration
- Competitive and negotiable.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 21st June, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts