Order Processing & Logistics Coordinator at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric - As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Order Processing & Logistics Coordinator
Requisition ID: 0074R0
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Update and customize Orders according to customers request (change of consignee, partial delivery, change of MOS). Organize meeting with all key stake holders for the fulfilment of orders.
- Pilot urgencies, Critical requests follow up.
- Manage CR requests and flows timely and efficiently
- Contribute and collaborate with internal departments to improve processes
- Challenge other teams, suppliers and vendors daily to adjust parameters, lead times, Stock, Data
- Communicate weekly All Finished Products in our Warehouse to Sales, CFO and Country manager.
- Customer management. Promote improvements in logistics Customer satisfaction, working with CCC, Transport operations, procurement. Organize Trainings for Local and FCA Customers and internal departments on Supply chain and all customer capabilities
- Ensure customer credit is sufficient before authorizing release of goods from the warehouse
- Responsible for the management of the 3PL warehouse; ensure compliance with the environmental health and safety rules in accordance with the current statutory requirements and good warehousing practice.
- Review and ensure KPI’s & SOPs for 3PL warehouse are implemented.
- Plan & attend weekly meeting with project & services team to determine priority shipments and follow through on them.
- Request & validate all required import documents from the supplier to ensure conformity with import regulations before departure. Make sure all documents for clearing are available before the arrival of goods at port.
- Follow up with clearing agents on the status of all shipments under clearance.
- Follow up with the Freight Forwarders, couriers and shipping lines for freight quotations and price lists for inbound and outbound shipments
- Manage the local logistics of delivery to various customers.
- Manage and report all the SC related KPIs (OTDC, BOL, Unhealthy Stock, AC2,.)
- Pilot the Portfolio for DDP and FCA (offshore), From Order Registration till Order Fulfilment. (Check EDI properly translated with back office, delivery creation, correct shipping mode)
- Prepare all local Documents. Liaise with Back offices, Finance, Projects & Services Team for preparation of COCs, Insurance, manual Invoices, Delivery Advise, SAD, Dangerous goods doc, etc)
- Manage Local Deliveries. Create all Pick requests, Create Billing documents (Credit and Debit Notes) Ensure the Warehouse has appropriate documents for goods reception.
- Custodian of CLO in Nigeria and the ERP (SAP) for Logistics. Manage Stocking policies, DTO, MOQ and Qmax.
- Follow up with After sales issues. Damages, claims. Champion of Complaints and Requests for Nigeria SC&L on BFO.
- Ensure information flow. Go-To person for Sales, Services and Marketing teams for Lead times, delays, availability, stock, Material level, shipping Mode, or any other requests
- Responsible for vetting and creation of LPO for Express courier vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 to 7 years
- Demonstrated ability to meet objectives within deadlines with outstanding follow-through, time management and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated negotiating skills and experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven productive working relationships with customers, management and peers
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills to include the ability to influence and present effectively
- Excellent organizational skills, and detail oriented with good analytical skill to run day-to-day operations
- Must have knowledge of proper clearing and haulage documentation for imports
- Must have knowledge of the customs and excise HS code and explanatory notes
- Must have warehousing experience.
- Must be able to utilize SAP ERP System
- Strong knowledge of MS Office/internet and excellent data entry skills
- Must have sound knowledge of order processing & customer management
- Must have operational knowledge of the ports and government agencies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply