Packaging Machine Operator at Kimberly-Clark
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Machine Operator
Job ID: 829178
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub -Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Complies with all safety rules, procedures and works instructions.
- Maintains a high standard of housekeeping and hygiene in the department and follow 5S Housekeeping principles.
- Checks that packaging materials that enter his/her sector correspond with the requirements of the product being manufactured and return packaging materials not in use after a change of grade and/or product.
- Operate the Bagger sector of the diaper machine at target speeds to achieve rate of operation targets. (MDH, Waste, Delay, Ti, Ci, ppm)
- Control material usage to minimise waste and material cost
- Knows and actively participate in all work and repairs which are carried out in his/her sector by the support teams
- Reports and informs team leader of the maintenance and improvement required of his sector.
- Knows the values of the main performance indicators (MDH, Waste, Delay,Ti, Ci, ppm) of the machine to which assigned.
- During shift changes, communicates to the incoming operator all new occurrences, repairs, process changes and materials issues.
- Loads packaging materials into the bagger and shrink-wrapping machines.
- Controls the production process in his/her sector and correct the components phases to ensure product is produced within specification.
- Capture data regarding machine waste and delay and communicates this to the MOP for documentation and to effectively use this information for analysis and decision making on preventative actions.
- Perform modular process health checks in-line with centerlining guidelines.
- Acts as cover for any other operator when required.
- National Diploma ND / C&G 1 / Trade Test Grade 3 qualification in either Mechanical Electrical or Industrial Engineering.
- Prior high-speed production machine maintenance or operating experience, especially on Diaper machines will be advantageous.
- Computer Literate.
- Minimum of 3 years experience on high-speed production equipment, of which at least 2 years must be process experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply