Personal Driver at Atlantic Exhibition Nigeria Limited
Atlantic Exhibition Nigeria Limited was birthed with the desire to promote Nigerian Businesses, showcasing them to the global stage thereby giving them value. The company was established as a Limited Liability Company in the year 2013 and started operations that same year on the 7th floor, Necon House, Marina. From its humble beginnings at Marina, till date Atlantic Exhibition Nigeria Limited has proven to be a force to be reckoned with within the Exhibitions and Corporate Events Space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Driver
- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions.
- Safely drive the employer’s relatives, visitors, business partners and associates to and from places authorized by the employer.
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts.
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition.
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary.
- Must be willing to travel within and outside Lagos
- Good knowledge of Lagos and neighbouring states routes.
- Valid driving Licence and vast understanding of traffic rules.
- Willing to work some weekends and Overtime.
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s)
- Carry out other related assignments that may be given by the employer.
- SSCE / OND qualification.
- Must be below 40 years of age.
- Must be good with automatic and Manual cars such as Corolla,Jeeps etc
- Able to speak English and Yoruba fluently.
- Should reside around Ibafo,Mowe,Berger environs.
- Dress neatly and maintain a good decorum.
N40,000 - N45,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th August, 2021.