Pharmacy Technician at Elizabeth Maddeux Limited
Elizabeth Maddeux Limited was founded with a focus to cater to the Human Resources needs of Small and Medium scale Enterprises that often experience stagnant and stunted growth due to human resource challenges and difficulties. Our vision is to accelerate organizational growth for better impacts by enhancing organizational dynamics through a well-rounded and robust human resource intervention. Some of the industry focus include Banking and non-banking financial institutions, Pharmaceuticals, Fast Moving Consumer Industries (FMCG), Manufacturing, Fintechs, Telecommunications, and Retail.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Igando, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Cleaning and sterilizing surfaces, equipment and preparing the pharmacy for opening
- Sorting, stocking, labeling medication and monitor inventory
- Undertaking administrative tasks (e.g. record-keeping) as assigned
- Complying with all security measures and quality.
- Marketing the different products and brands sold by pharmacy to customers for possible purchase
- Greeting customers and attending to their inquiries
- Receiving prescriptions and checking their validity
- Processing prescriptions electronically and ensuring all information is complete and accurate
- Resolving customer issues when they arise and escalating to the Manager where necessary
- Selecting the appropriate medicine and measure dosages to fill prescriptions
- Directing customers to pharmacists for consultations
- A minimum of OND in relevant discipline
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Knowledge of inventory management, product sorting and labeling
- The role requires someone who is trustworthy and has integrity.
- Proven experience as a Pharmacy Technician or Nurse
- Knowledge of medication and dosage measurement
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Punctuality and proximity to job location
- Females between the age of 25-35 years would be preferred
- Good selling and marketing skills
- Salary is between N50,000 - N70,000 Monthly
- Employee recognition benefits for excellent sales performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th November, 2023.