Planning Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planning Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Partner with the category manager and obtain a monthly workable volume forecast (mid and long term); ensure gaps and overlaps are addressed and issues appropriately escalated to meet business objectives.
- Integrate New Product Development (NPD), promotions, support requirements and other product demand signals to create a demand forecast, in collaboration with category manager.
- Prepare routine and ad hoc reports as directed by the S&OP Manager.
- Evaluate supplier delivery performance and capability.
- Maintain forecasts and manage links between systems for forecasting, master production scheduling, inventory management and product development.
- Periodic visits to plants to give information on active and outdated stock, supplier performance, material shortages, etc.
- Collaborate with Category Managers, Marketing, Sales, Production, Logistics, Finance to ensure that the appropriate data is available and accurate to be reviewed at the supply & operations process meetings.
- Recommend and monitor optimal inventory levels at various stages in the supply chain to achieve customer satisfaction levels as well as mitigate inventory exposure.
- B.Sc / HND in Supply Chain, Logistics or any related course.
- At least 2 years working experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, logistics, supply chain, and warehousing management.
The Person Must:
- Have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to take decision decisively.
- Have the ability to grasp complex concepts easily.
- Have exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency