Policy Research Analyst at Nextier Capital Limited
Nextier is a multi-competency public service advisory firm and think tank with experience in policy research, strategy, finance, monitoring and evaluation, and strategic communication. Our consultants bring deep industry knowledge, deliver rigorous analysis, and proffer pragmatic solutions to produce high impact results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Policy Research Analyst
- We seek to recruit Policy Research Analysts to assist in solving difficult development problems in complex environments.
- The Analysts will conduct high-quality analysis to help solve difficult development problems.
- The Analysts will apply cutting-edge knowledge and research tools to produce insightful solutions.
- We are looking for dreamers who walk on water and believe in the possible.
- Conduct research to support projects and proposals
- Synthesise research findings to identify and recommend pragmatic solutions
- Design guidelines for implementing new policies in line with legislation and client requirements
- Contribute towards the firm's strategic business plan
- Proffer evidence-informed policy recommendations, and implementation plans
- Contribute to ongoing projects, new project development, draft grant proposals, engage with partners and funders, work with sub-contracts and consultants and ensure the timely completion of deliverables
- Develop policy briefs, case studies, guides, tools, proposals, tender for bids, copy editing, and proofreading articles
- Research on innovations and opportunities to add value to clients
- Conduct qualitative analysis of existing policies and programmes, identify gaps, inconsistencies, or conflicts and recommend pragmatic solutions
- Recommend and formulate evidence-informed plans to change policy direction
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in the Social Sciences or related fields
- 5+ years relevant working experience in public policy
- Ability for independent work
- Proactive with problem-solving
- Knowledge and understanding of MS Office suite and web tools
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail.
- Strong research and analytical skills, ability to synthesize complex issues into audience-appropriate policy options
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting and re-purposing research for policymakers
- Effective communication with policymaking audiences
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Policy Research Analyst Anambra” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 26th November, 2021.