Preventive Maintenance Manager in a Multinational FMCG Company
Adker Recruit - Our client, a multinational FMCG company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Preventive Maintenance Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- The main responsibility of the Preventive Maintenance Manager is manage the preventive maintenance section of the plant with limited interruption to plant’s production requirements.
- Plan, schedule and assign those jobs or tasks ensuring in the process the availability of tools, parts, supplies, equipment and labour.
- Determine and plan the necessary preventive and corrective actions to assure long term proper functioning of equipment and installations.
- Contribute to plan annual shutdown programs.
- Develop and motivate its team, ensuring competencies and skills development according to technical innovations, plant or personal needs.
- Train and coach the maintenance team on preventive maintenance and maintenance routines.
- Guarantee compliance with H&S, environment policies, maintenance legal policies in the definition of maintenance plans and routines
- Maintain working and support documentation up to date.
- Establish preventive maintenance plans in cooperation with Production Manager, Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Supervisors.
- Monitor the implementation and execution of the preventive maintenance tasks and procedures.
- Support the Maintenance Manager in the elaboration and control of the maintenance budget, ensuring planning and follow-up of costs.
- Communicate and implement regulations, company goals, local permits, policies and procedures; optimize the internal processes and structures.
- First Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an industrial environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Good knowledge of Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Techniques
- Knowledge of safety laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of engineering codes and standards.
- Previous experience as reliability engineer or maintenance planner.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of CMMS (SAP & TIS) is compulsory.
- Strong knowledge of CAD system and drafting skills could be added advantage
- Good knowledge of lubricant specification and application.
- Specific knowledge on the operating principles of the key plant equipment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client