Process & Automation Analyst at Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process & Automation Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Hybrid)
Job Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job
- To provide analytical support to sales management on business operational processes and Incentive payment Management.
- Writing and Updating process and Policies as required by the different units in S&D. KYC operations, Wholesale Channel Accounting, Sales Order processing, Trade Marketing, Channel Partner.
- Documenting unit/departmental WOW to ensure smooth workflow.
- Initiating monthly payment process.
- Ensuring that all channel base and active partners are accounted for.
- Ensuring that complete information are generated by IT & BI.
- Ensuring that the KYC master is properly mapped to vendor type. that there is no mismatch in the amounts allocated to vendor types.
- Ensuring that all business rules are properly documented and adhered to in payments.
- Calculation and payments of KYC incentive to CP, SMF, MF, AES, SD and SROs to Deal codes & Banks.
- Calculation and payments of channel tailing commissions & ORSC to all Channels. (CP, SMF, MF, SD, AES).
- Ensuring that there are no duplication of deal codes across channels. (So no partner gets paid twice).
- Follow up with all payment stakeholders to ensure that monthly SLA is met.
- Communicate payments zonally & regionally.
- Collation of all performance indexes (GADs, Activating Entities, CLS) from key stakeholders.
- Calculating performance in line with approved management matrix.
- Designing Info-path databases and tables to enable easy and seamless sharing and access of performance by Salesmen.
- Data Collection and input for Market Developers payments.
- Preparation of MD fixed and variable pay.
- Interpreting business rules required for Promos.
- Ensuring proper validation of all OAFs for promos and reconciliation of accounts.
- Continuous improvements through operations automation.
- Collation of performance target and alignment to territory infrastructure as provided by regions for all frontline salesmen.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND or its equivalent.
- MBA optional.
- Analytical, Energetic.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in sales/marketing in Telco or FMCG.
- Demonstrate an ability to be innovative and deliver value to the business.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong analytical & presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal Skills
- Self-starter who can take initiative when required.
- Has a keen sense of the need to deliver services beyond the call of duty in order to achieve the set target.
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- A team player with a strong streak of independence and out the box thinking abilities when required to go to it alone.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants based on, among others, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need