Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Process Engineer at Mountleigh Oil and Energy Limited
Process Engineer at Mountleigh Oil and Energy Limited
Feb 13, 2020, 2:25 PM
Mountleigh Oil and Energy Limited - An indigenous engineering service company based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, here to serve the oil and gas industry. We bring carefully selected/related goods, services and technologies from US/Europe to provide solutions in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Process Engineer Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The successful candidate will be able to improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
- It also requires a sound theoretical/practical knowledge of oil/gas production technology, presentation skills and expertise in process design/optimization, project management and an effective client relationship.
- We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to be responsible for the process design, operation and implementation.
- Liaise with other departments, clients, vendors, subcontractors and approving authorities on projects.
- Participate in internal and external meetings.
- Participate in engineering design and safety reviews.
- Provide input to preparation of tenders and Cost Time Resource (CTR) estimates for proposals.
- Conduct Site visit and submit report.
- Ensure strict adherence to HSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/Line Managers.
- Provide technical support as necessary
- Establish process metrics and goals
- Develop and issue process designs
- Concern for order, quality and accuracy.
- Preparation of data sheets and technical specifications.
- Conduct Process calculations (sizing of equipment, valves, lines and pumps, etc)
- Ensure timely completion of projects and contribute to overall company profitability.
- Project management experience
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
- Highly motivated and have ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Any other relevant experience.
- A Bachelor's degree / HND in any of the following fields of engineering – chemical, electrical or mechanical or related field. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- 3 -5 years demonstrable working experience
- Effective communication ability (written and oral)
- Familiarity with process control
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.Application Deadline 17th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts