Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Full Time > Procter and Gamble Internship recruitment for OND Holders.
Procter and Gamble Internship recruitment for OND Holders.
Sep 2, 2016, 11:22 AM
Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria. Procter and Gamble is recruiting to fill the vacant job positions for OND holders below: Job Title: Interneship Positions For OND Holders Only Ref No: IME00000278 Location: Lagos Schedule Full-time Job Description
- The Internship drive is for OND holders who are available to commence their one year industrial attachment. Our aim is to pre-select exceptional OND holders for internship openings in Procter and Gamble.
- The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Organization, Marketing, Customer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos, Ibadan, and Agbara. Note that no specific field of study is required for any particular department.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study but only OND holders will be considered this time.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study but only OND holders will be considered this time for the internship positions.
- Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for a test.
- Practice questions will be available for you to download on our career site to help you prepare in time for the test. http://downloads.pgwebtools.com/practice_reasoning_test.html
- Candidates should Click here to join our facebook page where Practice questions will be available for them to download in other to help them prepare in time for the test.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts